See your name in lights! Enter our first ever Books Upstairs Poetry competition! First prize is a Books Upstairs gift token to the value of €100.
- Entry is free and by email only.
- Poems should be in English or Irish and no longer than 40 lines.
- Attach your poem in a Word document, using font Times New Roman, point size 12, single spaced.
- Make sure this document contains no identifying details. It should not include your name or email, to ensure that the entries are judged anonymously.
- Include your name, address and contact information in the body of your email, along with the poem title(s) and with the Word document attached, and send it with subject line 'Poetry Comp' to email@example.com
- And oh! For the sake of sanity, the judges’ decision is final.