Monday 28 December 2009

Links worth Perusing


I like a bit of a peruse, me.

Review of Dreamcatcher magazine at Essential Writers.

What makes a good short story from The Elephant in the Writing Room. Wise words.

The Unbearable Linus of Being a writer from Noveldoctor on guest blogging on Hey look, a Chicken from the US of A.

Write about what you don't know from David Hewson.

Noughtisms from the Guardian

Inspiring Bicycles from Willesden Herald.

Fairytale publishing story of Miranda Dickinson from automony

Retell A Fairy Tale in no More Than Three Sentences from Blogger's Books

The Times on Poetry Slams

1 comment:

Anne Lyken-Garner said...

Thanks so much for linking to 'A Blogger's Books.' I'm especially pleased to see I'm in such good and respected company.
I appreciate it.
Anne