Sunday 1 November 2009

Reading at Glor


Hi,

I'm reading on Monday night 2nd November at the Glor Sessions, introduced and curated by the energetic and innovative Stephen James Smith. (Look for him on YouTube)

They run every week starting around 9pm until quite late and feature a mix of spoken word and acoustic songwriters. Recommended - an enjoyable way to spend a Monday night. And it's free too.

Dunno what I'm going to read yet though... Any requests?

See previous reviews at
- Uiscebots here and also here.
- Matt Bolton's Blog
- Various Cushions

6 comments:

Niamh B said...

Drunk the poet - definitely.

Titus said...

Good luck!
You're going to the pile of shite one, surely? Not poo.

Emerging Writer said...

Titus, do you mean read it?! I dunno, two piles in two weeks may be too much...No?

Emerging Writer said...

Niamh. s'on my list. U going? Want a lift? Himself is making noises about going. I told him there was beer.

Titus said...

Sorry, I did mean "to do".
Your blog encourages me to mistype for some reaso

Never too much of a good thing.

Unknown said...

Hope it all goes well for you - and the Chocolate one went well too. What Niamh B said :)