Wednesday 21 October 2009

Ragged Robin Poetry Competition


There are loads more poetry competitions that for short stories. Here's another based, confusingly for me, where I used to pick strawberries in my youth. Snittersfield.

First prize - £300

Four runners-up prizes of £50

A selection of entries will be included in an anthology scheduled for publication in March 2010.

Deadline: 31st October 2009

Fee: £3 per poem, £10 for 4 poems.
Free entry for one poem with the purchase of any Ragged Raven Poetry book. (This type of offer is a good idea, I think)

3 comments:

Totalfeckineejit said...

Snittersfield is an 'H' away from immortality.

Peter Goulding said...

Hi Kate,
Robins and ravens eh? Personally I always preferred the idea of ravens on Christmas cards!

Emerging Writer said...

First - K.V. Skene, And blessed are

Runners-up -
Clare Kirwan, The world is made of glass
David Mark Williams, The Day of the Slow Driver
Stephen Dempsey, Shoreline
Jane Blank, Bathers