Thursday 3 January 2008

Reading List for 2008

The Amazon widget at the side is a start of the list of the books under my bed waiting to be read. I've made a start but it's an ever growing phenomenon. New Year's resolution. Stop buying books. Or stop buying books if at all possible. Or stop going into Borders. (love that shop)and stop logging into Amazon. Coming up this year also is a new collection by my favourite living (and possibly also favourite living or dead) poet, Wendy Cope. I might have to break my resolution for that one.

Another nearly pointless blogger quiz
Your Quirk Factor: 55%

You're a pretty quirky person, but you're just normal enough to hide it.
Congratulations - you've fooled other people into thinking you're just like them!


I hide it well!

1 comment:

Emerging Writer said...

I'm going to split out this booklist into pending 2008 and read 2008 as it's getting too long. It's also a great way to document what I read!